Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Inspired by Judy's challenge to fess up to UFOs, i haven't got time to find and photograph all of them, but here's my list:

  • some house blocks i pieced by hand (not sure if anything will ever come of them)
  • Imelda's Amish Dahlia (need to finish appliqué and put it all together)
  • Franny's yellow and blue stars
  • log cabins with Brigitte (I've made five and need about 15 more)
  • blue and white star sampler (a long, ongoing project)
  • pink and white single irish chain that i just started and am close to finishing.
  • Sister's Choice for moi me me!
  • Basil Garden for my guest room
This is not counting the long list of project i have in my head and haven't started yet :-)

2 comments:

Luísa Silva said...

If you focus on the almost finish projects the task will be esier to accomplish. I'm doing it with baby steps.

Nettie said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I think i'm going to focus on two for now, although it's so tempting to start on another new project!