Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm thinking of making only one medallion and surrounding it with very wide borders for a baby quilt, perhaps with a very thin pieced border (these same little squares) breaking up the wide border. I didn't follow the pattern Lucy and the others are doing exactly, and ended up bungling it slightly, making the center section too big and not having the center point be a yellow square, but it doesn't bother me that much. At least it's a tad bigger this way. Maybe will add a few more rows to make the whole thing bigger, since i'm only making this one medallion.

2 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

I really like how this came out...congrats. Borders are always the last thing I think about when I quilt. I'm always impressed/amazed when I read blogs where the quilter has the entire scrap quilt planned ahead of time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.