One of the Dirt Friendly quilts sewn together with its borders on. It's meant to be a sturdy quilt for a kid to play on or cuddle with.
I don't have pictures of most of the quilts I've made--some of which are now across the ocean--but I hope to eventually and will post them.
I'm also working on a Sister's Choice from Bonnie Hunter's site and an Amish Dahlia that I found on quilterscache.com.
- a Grandmother's Fan for my nephew Marcos, the absolute doll (OK, 6'4" doll!) who brought me two duffle bags full of fabric when he visited me in Germany last Summer.
- a batik Bear Paw for Alex
- a brown and blue and cream batik shoofly for a young couple who live in former East Germany.
- the blue and white swap sampler quilt I'm doing with my sister Lisa and cousin Norma
- a blue and yellow quilt for my friend Ann's daughter, Franny
- a purple and green Friendship Star quilt for my friend Laura Ann.
- Going Away to College Quilts for a couple of other friend's kids
- a Wedding Quilt--just simple squares--for Joy in Prague/Singapore; an old buddy from Tokyo.